How to Request a Refund
2. Enter your order number and either email, phone number of postcode, then select “Start a return”.
3. Select the products to return and refund, then select the reason for the return. You may also wish to add notes, but this is optional.
4. On the next page, select the method of return. For most returns “Ship with your own Carrier” will be the only option available.
5. Your order has now been initiated and further information will be sent via email once we have approved your return.
6. Once your return has been approved you will receive an email with further instructions. Send it to the address provided and once we receive it, we will mark it as "Received".
7. When your item arrives, we will mark it as "Received" and another email will be sent to you. Returns can take up to 2-3 days to process.
8. Once your refund is processed you will receive an email confirming this. You will also receive a separate email notifying you of the refund payment.